January 26, 2011

le début.

Hello future readers! (I say future because I just started this, so I'd be shocked if anyone has read it yet).

Welcome to my blog and - most importantly slash sort of scary - welcome to the part of my mind that is constantly filled with the wonder of shoes. And clothes. And Anthropologie rugs. And anything and everything else lovely.

With this blog, I hope to share things that I find beautiful and inspiring with the occasional personal thought or two (or five). But most importantly, my blog will be for all its beautiful women readers. If I happen to show a dress I love, I will show options for all sizes. If it's crazy expensive, I'll show an equally gorgeous, but less pricey alternative. It's my hope that those who read this will know (if they don't already!) that it's possible to have style no matter their shape, size, ethnicity, or income.

So thanks for reading, and I hope you choose to follow my blog journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment